Full-stack Developer Application
The Logistics industry need our help!
We believe industries in automotive and logistics are not doing enough to reduce climate impact and improve life for people. Therefore we founded Hugo.tech to use our creative ability to create a better world. Today, the CO2 emissions for light logistics in Sweden alone are 1.5 million tons per year. That is a number we intend to drastically reduce and evolve logistics and robots in the process.
Sounds exciting? Join the team and help us make an already awesome product even better!
Who you are
- You are a proficient full-stack developer with a versatile quiver of programming languages and frameworks.
- You are comfortable with working with partial information and in a start-up environment.
- You are a good communicator and comfortable with spoken and written English.
- You know, care about and use sound engineering practices to develop well-crafted software.
- You have a growth mindset and are constantly looking for ways to improve and learn, both as a professional and as an individual.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues.
- Make impactful decisions on Architecture and Design.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model with the possibility to work flexible remote.
- Awesome office in central Gothenburg.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits.
Life at Hugo
You are welcome at Hugo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace! We are creating a culture at Hugo where empathy, diversity, respect and courage are front and centre.
Do you feel that you don’t match all our criteria? We are looking for the right person at heart, not the right person on paper. So if you really feel passionate about our mission and our users, and feel you can contribute, apply!
Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org