Robotics Engineer Application
The Logistics industry need our help!
We believe industries in automotive and logistics are not doing enough to reduce climate impact and improve life for people. Therefore we founded Hugo.tech to use our creative ability to create a better world. Today, the CO2 emissions for light logistics in Sweden alone are 1.5 million tons per year. That is a number we intend to reduce with the help of robots.
Sounds exciting? Join the team and help us make an already awesome product even better!
As a robotics engineer at Hugo, you work close to the hardware and the prime layers of our product. We are a small team and we work in close proximity with UX, Electronics, Design, System design. It’s all in there. Be prepared for a nimble workday with high degrees of autonomy. We work with Nvidia devices and a hand picked high quality sensors. We use ROS2 to develop our navigation, mapping and sensor software. We containerize our applications using Docker. We are looking for a colleague to help us with going from prototype to production.
Who you are
- You are a proficient software engineer with embedded programming experience(C/C++/Python).
- You are comfortable with working with partial information.
- You are a good communicator and comfortable with spoken and written English.
- You know, care about and use sound engineering practices to develop well-crafted software.
- You have a growth mindset and are constantly looking for ways to improve and learn, both as a professional and as an individual.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues.
- Make impactful decisions on Architecture and Design.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model with the possibility to work flexible remote.
- Awesome office in central Gothenburg.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits.
Life at Hugo
You are welcome at Hugo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace! We are creating a culture at Hugo where empathy, diversity, respect and courage are front and centre.
Do you feel that you don’t match all our criteria? We are looking for the right person at heart, not the right person on paper. So if you really feel passionate about our mission and our users, and feel you can contribute, apply!
Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org